The general medicine department offers comprehensive diagnoses and treatment for a number of health related disorders. These may range from simple fevers to more complicated health matters. The department employs a diverse team of highly-skilled specialists and generalists with demonstrable experience in resolving complex maladies over a period of time.
The department offers the following services:
- Outpatient and inpatient care, including diagnosis
- Treatments, reassessments and follow-ups
- Emergency management
- Intensive care services
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of diabetes and related disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of respiratory disorders such as asthma, COPD, tuberculosis etc.
- Immunization / vaccination
- General medical check-up
- Surgical fitness evaluation
- Consultation for referred patients