This Policy may be updated from time to time for any reason and if so the “Last Updated” date set forth below will be changed. You should consult this Policy regularly for any changes. Please note that this Policy will govern your use of the Site and you are responsible for reading and understanding it. If you use the Site after any changes to the Policy have been posted, that means you agree to all such changes.
2. Data Collection
Information You Provide To Us
We collect information you provide directly to us through the Site. For example, we collect information when you create an account, subscribe to receive notifications, fix an appointment, apply for a job, or otherwise communicate with us through the Site.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the Site, certain information about your use of the Site may be collected automatically. For example, we may collect your IP address, device identifier, browser type, domain name, operating system characteristics, data regarding the device you are using and information about your visit, such as access times, duration, and how you arrived at the Site. This usage information may be combined with Personal Information, in which case we would treat the combined information as Personal Information.
In addition to logging information about your visit, we may use various tracking mechanisms such as cookies, web beacons (also known as tracking pixels), and embedded scripts (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”) to automatically collect information about interactions with our Site or e-mails.
- Web Beacons (also called “tracking pixels”) are small graphic images, also known as “Internet tags” or “clear gifs” that are embedded in web pages and e-mail messages. Web beacons may be used for various purposes, such as to count the number of visitors to the Site, to monitor how users navigate the Site, or to verify how many articles or links were actually viewed.
- Embedded Scripts are designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site. These scripts are temporarily downloaded onto your computer from our web server, or the server of a third party with whom we work.
Tracking Technologies Generally
Regular cookies generally may be disabled or removed using tools available as part of most commercial browsers. In some instances, a browser may include settings that allow you to preemptively block cookies from being placed on your computer. Please be aware that if you disable or remove cookies and similar technologies, some parts of the Site may not work properly. Also, if you revisit the Site from a different computer or using a different browser, you may not be able to limit browser-based Tracking Technologies in the same way.
Information from Other Sources
3. How We May Use Your Information
We use information about you to operate the Site and to deliver the content and services you request. In addition, we may use information about you for other lawful purposes, including to:
- Facilitate, manage, personalize and improve your online experience;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, provide customer service, send you informational notices, and contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information;
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys about current services or of potential new services;
- Prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm; and
- Operate, provide, improve, and maintain our Site and Services, to develop new products and services, to personalize and display content for you, and for other administrative and internal business purposes.
4. How We May Share Information
We may permit our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers to access information collected through the Site to carry out work on our behalf. These third party service providers are prohibited from using Personal Information obtained in this manner for any purpose(s) other than to provide the services we have engaged them to perform. We also may share your information:
- To perform statistical analysis, send you e-mail or postal mail, or provide customer support; We also may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale, or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or any transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company. We reserve the right to transfer any information we obtain through the Site in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, reorganization, or liquidation).
5. Links to Other Websites
6. Analytics Services, Advertising, and Online Tracking
Information about your use of the Site and other websites may be collected using Tracking Technologies across time and services, and used for various purposes such as to associate different devices you use, and to deliver relevant and retargeted content, including interest-based ads.
7. Educational and Informational Purposes
All health and health-related information contained within our Site is intended to be general in nature and should not be referred to as a substitute to a visit to a healthcare professional. The information contained on the Site is intended to offer only a general basis for individuals to discuss their medical condition with their health care provider and not intended to establish any professional provider to patient relationship; and is not a substitute for the professional advice and consultation that would be obtained in a visit or call to a healthcare professional. Your health care provider should be consulted regarding matters concerning the medical condition, treatment and needs of you and your family.
Nahar Hospital does not provide any assurances as to the accuracy or completeness of the information available at or through this site. Although every effort is made to ensure that the material within this Site is accurate and timely, it is provided for the convenience of the Site user and should not be considered official.
Any provider-referral information is provided by the health care professional. Nahar Hospital does not provide any assurances as to the accuracy or completeness of the information available at or through this site. Some of the health care professionals performing services at Nahar Hospital are independent contractors and not hospital agents or employees. Independent contractors are responsible for their own actions and the hospital shall not be liable for their acts or omissions.
8. Social Media
9. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information collected through the Site from loss, theft, misuse, and other unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through our Site.
10. Children’s Privacy
The Site is not targeted to users under the age of 18. Additionally, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANY INFORMATION TO US.
11. Contact Information